Hi, everyone! We spent a long weekend in Seaside, Florida (SO cute, SO pastel!!) and then jumped back into full Christmas mode as soon as we arrived home. I’m currently covering every window with paper snowflakes, ordering one-too-many Christmas trees and making paper chains galore.
1. My moose mugs just arrived in the mail and I can’t wait to sip eggnog soon.
2. We’re about to start our Harry Potter era with the girls and my friend recommended these GORGEOUS special edition books. They are the size of a traditional novel and include some pop-up pages and moveable elements. I picked them up for a Christmas gift. Currently book one, two and three are the only ones available.
4. These satin pjs are so nice! I just got the red and white stripe and will be ordering a few more colors. I love satin pjs sets so much.
5. I just ordered this quilted jacket. I’m so into cozy season.
6. We have a bunch of good Christmas activities for kids on Childhood Magic.
7. I love this time of year because I wear my mom uniform every single day.
8. I just got a fresh, new Nurse Jamie pillow. I have used it for many years. It’s the only thing I’ve ever found that helps me sleep on my back.
9. Currently working on a Rudolph puzzle with the kids. The Rankin/Bass Rudolph movie from 1964 is my Roman empire. 🙂
10. Our favorite pumpkin recipes.
P.S. Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!